Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Hallo"wiener"!







First of all, No I have not been abducted by aliens, kidnapped, or even lost power to my computer. Nope, I have just been busy. I know I know, it only takes a second, but being 31 weeks pregnant and sewing up a storm to try and get everything ready for the baby is exhausting. I will do better I promise.


Quick updates: I have gestational diabetes so, I am being induced On December 21...as of right now. The baby's room is coming along nicely, and I have more baby clothes than a mother of sextuplets. We have all had our run of swine flu...glad that chapter is over.




So, in my lack of festive motivation for the halloween season I did manage to dress up the boys and snap a few pictures... I even dressed up as a pregnant "nice" witch at work... but that was like forcing me to eat peas...which I absolutly hate by the way...you get the point.
Until next time.... Happy Hallo"wiener"!










2 comments:

  1. Your puppy's are so cute. I had so much fun the other night at dinner, we need to do that more often. Keep us posted on all the bay stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now you're going to think I am some nutty blog stalker, which I am...
    But I just saw on your blog/facebook answers to the questions I asked in my email!
    Anyway, it's fun to look at your blog. And good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete