Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh! Baby...

Ok so it's been a little too long. Alot has happened since my last post. I am PREGNANT! 10 weeks today! I have been an emotional roller coaster, not to mention queasy and extremely tired...but so excited. I am so lucky to work in a ob/gyn office, because I can get an Ultrasound more often than waiting for Dr. Appointments. So far everything looks great, little arms and legs and a very strong heartbeat. My due date is December 28, 2009. Nick is getting more excited everyday and I am just am in awe that I am going to have a little peanut! I will keep everyone updated and post some Ultrasound pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! I can't wait ot find out what you are having. Who is the morning sickness going? Are all of your clothes starting to not fit? Well if you ever need anything let me know. I love ya and again I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete