Monday, March 9, 2009

A little bit of Happiness!

So, I havn't had the best of luck lately... A week ago today I was in a car wreck. I was rear-ended on my way to work. I was at a complete stop and this punk ran into me going about 30 mph... CRUNCH! I was transported by ambulance to the hospital, which was less than 1/4 mile, but because my head and neck hurt they HAD to transport with a back board, c-collar, and ambulance! How embarrassing. As for my car... the bumper is ruined and the hatch won't latch because the frame has been shoved in. I guess that will be getting fixed soon?? I am ok, just whiplash, about 10 x-rays, and nervous to drive now.So, aside from the wreck, complicated eye surgery, starting externship, and just being busier than ever, I decided I needed a little bit of happiness in my life. What better way to do that than to list the GOOD things in life, right? So here goes.

Happy things right now...
*My sweet husband fixing ME dinner for a change.
*The smell of my house today (cherry clove chutney) from scentsy.
*How excited my dogs are to see me when I get home from work.
*My playlist on playlist.com.
*Sorting through my fabric stash and dreaming up projects!
*Warm bubble baths.
*My stack of magazines on my nightstand
*Knowing that in a few more weeks the tulips will be in bloom.
*Giving and recieving handmade gifts.
*Getting a long-awaited package in the mail.
*Realizing that the happiness in my life outways the struggles...

Until next time:)







*

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear you are ok after your car accident. I love all things that make you happy they all totaly fit you. A lot of those things make me happy to. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete