Sunday, February 15, 2009

Handmade with love...

My husband surprised me with the new Erin McCarley cd I was wishing for, a bottle of the best perfume that have wanted forever, a new Vampire series to watch together, and some beautiful roses! He even cut these hearts out and scattered them on the counter.... Love ya Nick!
There is just something sweet about a handmade Valentine... The thought and the work put into just seems to make it that much more special. My Sweet mom sent over a plate of homeade chocolate orange cookies and this cute little mailbox full of little treats... Thanks Mom! My Sister in law made me a little paper envelope with the cutest heart flower on top... more yummy morsels of sweet inside. A girl can never have too much chocolate :)
So it was a weekend of handmade treasures too. I made this camera strap cover for my friend staci. It turned out soooo cute with the interchangable yo-yo flowers. If anyone wants one let me know! They will be in my Etsy shop soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment