Sunday, January 18, 2009

Show and tell...









So I thought I would share this little tin that I made for my sweet friend Kelli, who let me use a stamp set of hers (for way longer than I promised). I just took a round tin that I got in my stocking and added a bit of paper,ribbon, and love then I added one of my favorite treats...lifesaver mints. It was a great way to let her know how much I appreciate her kindness

My instructor/friend just had her baby on Thursday, what a cutie! Not only did she name her after me (Alona) They are spelling it: Alana ,she also weighed and measured the same. 7 lbs. 9 oz, 20". Sadley they have been deployed, so I don't have much time with this sweet bundle of pink :( I made her a diaper baby and some burpies to welcome her into the world. For her big brother I made an elephant shirt that matches one I made for Alana. What a precious little baby... welcome!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little baby. That is so cool she named her after you. And to have the same weight and stuff how funny.

    ReplyDelete